I am 147lbs and 5'8"
For me a noticeable diff between Bleriot/Sam, then a step up in ease of
pedalling to Ram, then a dramatic step up to Roadeo. I can also confirm the
diffs in mph and cog diffs in familiar terrain. Higher toothcounts front
and back on Roadeo and getting up hills easier than with the other bikes.
Though I am not obsessed with speed, but want a bike that moves easily as I
pedal along and doesn't bog down on hills and make me feel like I am
fighting the bike.

I am guessing the diff is in frame tubing because the Roadeo is definitely
the more efficient bike, even with very similar Rivish build. Maybe
chainstay length, too.

Toshi is about same size as me and we ride same frame sizes.
Perhaps our diffs are in fit measurements.
Also, Toshi is a power Randonneur, so he can probably blast any bike down
the road with ease.
Where I am a weak rider and maybe can feel the diffs.
I remember that BQ stated the most dramatic diffs felt in their tires are
felt by weak/slow riders. Maybe the same for tubing diffs.