I'd guess that the principal reasons for the difference are cost and a more
general all-rounder use for the Roadini; the Roadeo is a high-end road bike
aimed at the club rider as an alternative to good if not top quality carbon
fiber frames -- heck, as an alternative to 15K carbon fiber frames, if it
comes to that. So small, incremental, but real improvements in weight and,
even more, that "springiness" that you feel with a top quality steel frame
are qualities that particular market will pay for.

Me, I'd love a Roadeo, but will not buy a Roadini. (Does anyone have a 58
to sell? (The 58 is 6-4-6, right?) -- Though I still wonder about getting
another 26-wheel road custom ...