John:

I've used the Supremes for 10 years now & like them a lot.  Punctures are
rare in my suburban environment & I've also taken them off road without
issues.  They will definitely be more flat resistant than the Compass.  No
experience with the All Motion.  I doubt you need to go full Mondial or
Tour Plus.  I've also used Mondials and they are heavier than Supremes so
likely more flat resistant.  I average 1 flat per year with Supremes in
about 3k of riding.  The high water mark was a 40 mm front Supreme that
went 11k with zero flats.  It still had some life left but I thought it had
earned its keep.

dougP