I'm not Bill, but I still have my '92 XO-1, and idiosyncratic though she
may be, I still can't quit her.

Have I wished for 700C? Yep. Have I wished for bigger 26" clearance? Yep.
Have I wished for a little less twitch up front? Yep. Would I change
anything? Nope.

She's had every handlebar known to man, and while they're all weird at
first, they all work out eventually.

If the '92 XO-1 excels at anything, it's fast 'n fun commuting, or maybe
often sketchy but always fun underbiking.

Jeff "I Can't Quit You Baby" Hagedorn
Los Angeles, CA USA