Additional follow up ? for (Deacon) Patrick:

You may have thoroughly answered this in another thread already, and I do
recall you briefly discussing your conversation with Grant regarding a
custom vs. Boots, though the title of that specific thread is currently
escaping me, but just curious if your intention is to actually add a third,
permanent alternative to your bike stable?  Or is this more of an
exploration of simply fine tuning your specific needs and improving upon
your current QB/Hunqabeam duo (stand over clearance comes to mind.)

Once the details of the Boots were officially announced I
initially/briefly considered a Boots vs. my 65cm Clem but after mentally
debating it for a bit I came to the conclusion that the only true
benefit/improvement for my own personal needs would be the standover.  This
alone wouldn't justify a change on my part and I'm unfortunately unable
to justify having both at this time.

I'm genuinely interested in what else, if anything, you hope to achieve
with the Boots over the Hunqabeam aside from maybe the obvious additional
stand-over and tire clearance considering your terrain?

Thanks,
Brian Cole
Lawrenceville, NJ