Hi Will. Yes, I've been rolling with the tektro 720's on my 26in road bike for
a few years, been through a couple of sets of Koolstops. Steve, they do have
the grub screw. But it's not necessary to use it.

I think there are lots of variables that makes for such a wide variety of
opinions. The two main ones in my estimation would be brake setup and user
expectation.