Dear Mark,

The grubscrews to which you refer are on the straddle wire carrier,
<https://www.tektro.com/upload/Product/F_20150915085438BhVJtz.PDF> and are
only used to locate the straddle cable carrier on the straddle cable. They
are not directly in the load path. I've never used them. I pull mine and
keep them in a jar of m4 grub screws, which are used on my fender mounts,
as they are unnecessary to the function of the brake or of the straddle
carrier. the brakes center just fine.

[image: 2019-04-17_11-00-52.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>[image:
2019-04-17_11-03-10.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

Best Regards,

Will
William M. deRosset
Fort Collins, CO