I don't think I've been to a standard grocery store in six months and
if I did it was to buy 1 or 2 things. Most of my food these days comes
from Trader Joes, a local Farmers Market and Whole Foods. And very
little is pre-made.

There is too much pre-packaged food with high levels of fat and
refined sugars out there and "most" people don't know that those types
of things are not part of a healthy diet.

I chose to be an "almost vegetarian" ( eat fish occasionally) about 3
years ago. I've been sick less, lost 10% body weight and feel much
stronger than before. The Paleo food approach may work well for others
but I think it's really about the right amount and kinds of food
(unprocessed, natural, cleaner food)and moderate exercise that is the
path to fewer health issues and a longer life. There is an interesting
book called "Blue Zones" out there that is about that kind of
lifestyle and shows cultures where the health improvement results are
statistical significant.

~Mike~