Of course you can wish .... and let it be known !

I really LOVE bikes that have distinctive color.  When the 64 Clem-L came
out (it's hard to even say that silly name, it's like naming your daughter
Pete-L !) .... when I saw it was colored Grilver.... my heart sank to the
floor.  It was like offering the Coookie Monster a box of plain ol'
crackers . Not num num !  The heart wants what the heart wants .... and and
all "reasoning" is powerless in It's Presence .

Of course it coulda been repainted Orange or whatever and renamed
Clementine but at a considerable extra expense with shipping. Nah !