Regarding the names....In general , I find the gendered names of the frames
a little annoying.  I always cringed that the earlier mixte was the Betty.
  Applying masculine names to the other "normal" bikes is equally
problematic.
I love the names Atlantis, Saluki, Cheviot, Hunqapillar, etc.   Love the
name Appaloosa, I would be happier without the Joe in front.  Same goes for
the Sam.
I think Clementine is an awesome name and I wish both the L and H were
Clementines.