Hi Doug,

    This video shows a successful hacksaw & bolt cutter attack on the
updated Tigr Mini which I have:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ0UCzi0Tpg

The quick success of the 24" bolt cutter attack is the most depressing one
for me: I have three Tigr Mini & Mini+'s for coffee shop stops, but if I
ran to the restroom, my Hunqapillar could be long gone.

John