here is a route my friend Spencer sent me, i thought we could try this and
do more if people want.

https://ridewithgps.com/trips/3699799

re: fees, i was reading this here and thought if we wanted to ride more, we
could access more stuff by paying the fee at Mohonk (noted in link below),
which gives you access to Minnewaska as well as the two Mohonk properties:

https://www.mohonkpreserve.org/visit/activities/bike.html

i don't know anything beyond that. i've never been, just thought it seemed
like a good location. i am open to suggestions too.