wow, what an amazing time! it was great to meet all of you! i'm glad the
location was a hit. here are a few
photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13Q7J96lIPBjr2K1L9VF0C37CJd7uC3Ue

got some more here, i didn't take that
many... https://www.instagram.com/fakemountains/

sorry for such a late start, i underestimated getting up there from the
campground and especially with a single speed bike (2 even!)... i guess for
next time i'd say pack a lunch for sure. didn't realize there weren't any
options in the park itself. and i would definitely want to have a next
time. thanks for making it so much fun, all of you!