Thats the basic loop around the park...it is beautiful, the views are
breathtaking, you will need lots of time for picture taking, film camera
discussions, and general lollygagging / coffee making etc. There are more miles
if your so inclined, heck you can bomb the public roads and go to New Platz and
up the trail to Kingston, stop in and see Bryan at Utility Bicycle works, just
whatever, the Hudson Valley is probably one of the most scenic and historic
places in the USA.

The Route is stone/gravel carriage trails, no cars and this time of year, not
so crowded. The route rolls up and down, no killer hills except the first path
up from the main road and like they say...I never go for a walk without my
bike.  I have done the loop on a single speed and a Raleigh sports 3 so its ok.
700x 23c tires might make the ride a little harsh but I don’t think that is a
concern with Riv folks.