I don't claim to "know", but I suspect it has to do with the Clem now being
considered part of the Hillibike stable.
My crude measurements on a new 52 compared to the numbers in the geometry
chart on the frame page are:  Effective top tube has increased 3 cm. (61 to
64), front center by 7 cm. (65.3 to 72+), chain stay by 2.5 cm. (52 to
54.5). Garth, is that in the ballpark of what Will told you?
David