Leah, I had to chuckle at the account of your new purchase.
When I got my Clementine I worried that subsequent interations, would retain
the bits I liked & the parts I didn't like would be put straight.
Well, the long chain stays don't thrill me & I didn't think they would go away,
but I didn't think for 1 second that they would be getting LONGER!!??

Guess, I should keep hold of my Clementine (not that I was planning to part
with it), sounds like they could become much sought after in the future for
their "short" chainstays.
😂