On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Bruce <fullylug...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jim:
>
> Very nice bar tape and like the matching fenders in this panda shot:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/twowheelflight/4483478454/in/set-72157623751664968/
>
> The rider on the black Trek looks a touch stretched out. You need to get him
> on a Riv...

The guy on the black Trek (Rob) did remark that his arms and shoulders
were tired at one point. But that guy was a machine! He was the first
to the top of about every climb, and he was on a 3 spd. Several of
those climbs had me in my small chainring and I have a triple. I
couldn't believe that guy!

Shaun Meehan