I had a down year. After 5000 miles in 2018 I had been shooting for 6200 miles
(10,000 km) but did not come close. I rode 2450 miles, most of it commuting. I
hope to get back on track for 2020. My highlight may be that I rode a ton of
bikes with not a ton of miles on any of them. My stable is massive and dialed
right now, which is a good place to be.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito Ca