And also to be fair, I don't think it would be too common that someone
would buy two Clem Ls for themselves (and in fact of course neither did
you.) My point is, the comparison between the two would have been mostly on
paper for most riders. The fact that the design was changed over that
timeframe is now definitely an issue for you. I am now super curious to see
if it presents a similar issue for me. I will definitely report my
experience. Frankly, I was looking at the extra tire clearance and the
extra chainstay inch and the awesome green color as a bonus. I did not know
about the slacker head tube angle. Of course, this is all now creeping
around in my head.