Kurt,

You got it right - those are both my bikes and both are set up for me in that
photo. The 2015 vs the 2019. You notice it by walking by for sure - even if you
aren’t a bike person. I’m telling you it’s a difference you feel, a difference
you see, and it causes real issues on bike racks and when backing out or
maneuvering in tight spaces. I remember Roberta hauling her bike up the 3
stairs into a bus and making the sharp turn down the aisle. I don’t know how
that would go with a 2019 Clem.

Mixte curious - it’s a thing. And you’ll wonder why you waited and find
yourself abandoning your diamond frames in favor of the mixte. They are the
sexiest, loveliest and most practical and comfortable bikes. (She says as an
angry mob comes for her. 😬)

Sent from my iPad