Anyone tried the relatively new $85 VO Voyager rim?  I'm not familiar with
the quality of VO rims in general.  This rim hits the gap between Atlas and
Cliffhanger.  Comes in 26", 650b, 700c, for 38mm to 2.4" (61mm) tire, 638g
(700c) and 597g (650b), stainless eyelets, tubeless compatible, rim or disc
brake.

The Quill is much more expensive -- yet is 1/3 lb lighter (insignificantly
so for me).
The Atlas is very slightly more expense, but not tubeless compatible
(insignificant for me, so far), and can't fit as wide a tire.
The Cliffhanger gives up a little on the narrow tire size range, but can
take a slightly wider tire, is insignificantly heavier, and very slightly
more expensive.

More info:

VO:  https://velo-orange.com/collections/rims/products/voyager-rim

Bike Rumor: