I'm no wheel builder, but it's interesting that VO recommended spoke
tension for the Voyager of 110 kgf, and not to exceed 115.  I'm guessing
there's no universal "never go below, or above" a certain tension, and that
different rims will spec different tensions.  But does anyone 'in the know'
(Peter?) have an opinion as to whether a rim that spec's 115kgf or lower is
in any way lesser quality?

Probably much ado about nothing, but reading this sentence, "High quality
wheels generally have drive side rear spoke tension anywhere from 130 kgf
on up to 155 kgf." in this article
<https://www.bikeraceinfo.com/tech/wheel-building-04-spoke-tension-deeper-look.html>

made me wonder.

Tom