Joe - me, too. I was allowed to ride back home (and so was Baby Bear) with the
boys to drop E off. I could tell he was telling the truth about being a biker.
Most kids don’t know how to ride bikes well; they don’t have polite etiquette
or street smarts, and they can never keep up. Not so with E. He did scare both
The Clem Rider and me at the start. He was so excited about going DOWN Killer
Hill he decided he should start by pedaling as fast as he could as we began our
descent. He did this with my sons and me screaming from behind, “Nooooooo!!!!!!
Don’t! Slow down!!!”

He’s got a well-enjoyed Roadmaster that was pretty rickety. I’ve taken school
kids down that hill before and witnessed pieces of their bikes fly off.

The Clems were gems, of course. 💎