+ 1 for others' comments about the attachment systems pro's and con's. I'm
able to wheel my bike thru the stores, so quick on/off isn't as important,
but I do know the annoyance of having frequently to install and remove
Carradice and Rivendell saddlebags.

'Nother question, related: Can anyone report *from personal experience* on
both the carrying capacity and ease of using this between the Large
Sackville saddlebag and these Backabike panniers (Almost wrote "Bikeaback"
which seems just as good a name). I think of adding a Large Sackville to
the Riv errand bike, with pair of Bikeabacks on front lowriders.

--- Just looked; Sackville Large no longer available; in its place, the
Baggabond, 1550 ci. Can anyone tell me if the Baggabond is as large as the
older Sackville Large? At any rate, Baggabond + pr Backabikes = 2350 ci,
effectively identical to the 2441 ci of a pair of  Ortlieb Back Roller
Classics.

But: cost differential would be $496, since the purchase price of my Sports
Packers and Roller whatevers is sunk cost.