Hi,
     Yes, the outer edge of the long Nitto rear hanger nearly reaches my
27.2mm seatpost within the seat tube slot no matter what angle it hangs
from the M6 bolt. It wouldn't be able to cam the slot in the seat tube open
because it is already in the slot.

      I checked the seat tube on my AHH, which is using the smaller Nitto
hanger, and if I needed to tighten the seat binder bolt a hair more, I
would have the same problem with my AHH as well.

John