Yes, it holds the Sackville. It fits just the same, just not covered higher
on the sides as the full 137 basket.  Hobbit sized at 68.5.  I have used
brass clasps to hold it in place on the 137.  Never any issues w/ it, if
clasped down.  With the racing basket, even with clasping it down, it will
bounce around some and reposition.  Not falling out of the basket walls
though.  Not a show stopper, but I've since been using either the Cap'n
Hook net or a John's Irish Strap over the top of it.