On my Simpleone (sim plee oh née) I’m using a 110bcd double crank with 34/42
rings and a White Ind. Dos freewheel 17/19. Maybe with some fussing with the
chain length I could use all 4 combos, but as it is only 3 are usable,
small/small puts the quick release partly off the drop out. Gears (using nom.
27” wheel) are 67”, 60” and 48”. Flip side of hub is a 23t freewheel. Most
rides I do I don’t shift out of the 67”. Sometimes simple gets
complicated....John