Good to know, I was wondering if I'll be able to use all four potential
gears. I ordered a 135bcd 46t ring for my crankset in addition to the 39t
ring I had. I also have Surly 18 and 21t cassette cogs on the way for the
rear. Other than a few parts taking god's own time to ship--my build is
coming along pretty well.

I'll report back soon.