Christian,
Joe is right. Contacting Mr. Bell is appropriate.

I have a Riv Ram with the pearl orange paint (been in love with that color
for 20 years). As I understand it, that was a 3 step process to get the
pearl finish according to Grant. My Ram just has a few nicks here and
there, not show stoppers but I wanted to hide them.

The closest stock paint I've found is on a Lamborghini Huracan. I found an
orange one on the local dealer's lot (living in Atlanta you can find any
car as one can in CA).
Automotive Touchup makes a Lambo C5 that does the job. I applied a thin
coat 3 times. Let it cure a couple days. Wet sand to blend with surrounding
paint. A layer of clear coat and more wet sand. From 3 feet away my old
eyes can't see the difference in most lighting conditions. For me, that was
good enough and only someone looking to find it would be able to. If you
had to cover a larger area, one might notice a slight change in shade.

Good luck!
Bill in Roswell GA