Ford and Toyota both have a pretty nice metallic orange in their current
lineup.
Parts departments at dealers often sell touch up paint.
I’m not suggesting either is a good match but they are both nice shades of
orange.

Whenever I have needed touch up paint for a bicycle, I’ve ridden my bike to the
drugstore, wheeled it over to the model section where they sell little jars of
Testors, and found something really close.
Those same drugstores sell nail polish too and I’m sure they would be thrilled
to help you match your nails to your bike?
If you said “my wife/girlfriend loves this color and I want to surprise her
with some nail polish”
I’d tell them that’s what I was trying to do.

Ray