Hey Ricky,

a good start would be checking out the Cyclofiend site for paint
suggestions:
http://www.cyclofiend.com/rbw/color.html

You're right, Testors doesn't quite have the range they used to in the past
but they do sell a reasonable amount of colors in small amounts that would
work well for touch ups. The funny thing about nail polish is the customer
base doesn't seem too interested in colors that would good on bikes as
well. If they made a color to match the ram, i might have to paint my
nails, good time to wear the cut off gloves! :)
Everyone else,

Joe Bell would say no if he wasn't interested in selling paint. In fact, he
might have a suggestion where to go searching for paint. Hes a professional
and has been in the business for a while, I'm sure hes had his fair share
of strange requests.

Rivendells general position on touch up paint is just to prevent rust, not
so much to perfectly match the existing paint.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33gojC_e5hU

I'm not looking for an exact match or perfection. Maybe something like the
Subaru tangerine orange touch up paint would do the trick. Ill be riding
the ram around looking for one to see if they match :)
https://parts.subaru.com/p/Subaru__/Touch-Up-Paint-Tangerine-Orange-Pearl-Top/71900922/J361SFJ020A1.html
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1f/26/f8/1f26f80693ef3a53011b058b71e00e30.jpg

Thanks again all for the suggestions,
Christian