I agree that if I wanted the best possible paint job, I would also contact
Joe Bell.  I imagine that the paint job that would replicate the color of
an Orange Rambouillet and improve on the quality would be a ~$1200 paint
job, and there probably is no better craftsperson on earth to do that $1200
job.

I'm not so sure that the original poster should expect Joe Bell to engineer
a three-part touch-up paint solution for his Orange Ram.  First off, I
don't know that Joe Bell sells touch up kits.  Second of all, since he
didn't have anything to do with the original paint job, it's not certain he
knows exactly which base, which color, and which pearl top coat would be
needed.  There is probably no harm in asking, but I think of Joe Bell as a
$100/hour tradesperson, and I think generating a custom 3-layer touch up
kit to match the Orange Ram as a 2-3 hour job if he has the frame on hand,
and may be impossible if he doesn't have the frame on hand.  If I was the
OP and was going to email Joe Bell, I would limit my ask to anything he
knew off the top of his head, like "is he familiar with the orange ram?
Does he know the three colors used?  Does he know of a way to obtain those
products?  Does he offer a touch up service and what is the general
pricing?"

Rather than go directly to the most-skilled, and highest-price bicycle
painter, I think of the OP wanting to do something cheap and reasonably
effective.  I'd start by asking Riv, who at least has some obligation to
provide supporting information for the Ram, even if the OP is not directly
Riv's customer for that particular Ram.  I would not try to pump an
individual tradesperson for information unless I had the sincere intention
of hiring that tradesperson, or if I already had pushed a significant
amount of business through that tradesperson.

Those are my 2 cents on this topic.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA