“torque-itis“

Too funny!   I’m usually not like this but I tried to tighten it as much as
possible just because I know I’m not as strong as the guys.  I’ll take it
down a notch.

Thanks also aeroperf!  I get to go to a hardware store—one of my favorite
types of stores. (I really should have gotten my major in engineering
instead of business. )