Its a bummer that you have to know you want the bike, the correct size, and
know when it will be released, all without doing a test ride on a $1500+
frame. I was lucky when I bought my first Riv that I was able to test ride
a Hunqapillar, Clem, and Sam to figure out size and feel. Seems like those
days are over, which sucks for the consumer, but great for Riv I guess.

Cheers,
Collin, formerly within walking distance of Riv at my first job, now in
Sacramento