The material discussed in the attached file has no relevance to this list at all that I can see.

On 12/18/20 1:44 PM, George Schick wrote:
I think he's responding to issues cited in the attached file.  I carefully decided not to follow the threads in the "reparations" post so I'm not sure exactly what was said that triggered his withdrawal from the group, but reading the critique will give you the basic crux of what he's objecting to.