Steve, again - as I stated previously, I did not follow the thread that
involved the discussion of "reparations," but some remark that someone made
must have been taken as hostile to a reply that Deacon made.  Hence, he
(wisely) decided to back out of the list entirely because he evidently felt
personally affronted.  It doesn't happen often here, but it does happen -
low carb diets, helmets, etc.  Fortunately, our moderator catches many of
these early-on and deletes the post entirely.  But he has a full time job
and and only do so much. Then again, our moderator occasionally gets
accosted for doing so too, as in the blow up incident over BLM a while back
which he deleted.
Anyway, I'm outta here.