I am leaving this first post intact in case any list members wish to
communicate with Deacon directly.

Please note - as stated (to paraphrase a certain bike company..."ever since
2007"):
"*RBW Owners Bunch - Dedicated to the discussion of Rivendell Bicycles and
products*
Ride reports encouraged, as is a respectful, supportive and polite tone in
all posts."

Since we had several contentious conversations develop in this past year,
I've simplified the moderation:
- Off-topic posts are removed.
- Members who continue to advance off-topic threads and commentary are
moderated.

- Jim / list admin