On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 3:28 PM Mackenzy Albright <
mackenzy.albri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> if you have a bit of patience and feel like being creative you could just
> get a custom made -
> https://www.marinobike.com/product/custom-gravel-fixed-cyclocross-frame/

MacKenzy: Are you familiar with Marino? Are they legit, and is the website
and price list up to date? I ask because this jumped out at me:

 US$280. Building time frame: 14 weeks*

Is that a typo, and should it be $2800? Or are these prices from 2005? I'd
immediately guess "yes" except, look at the prices he quotes for
*worldwide* frame
shipping! $110 for 1, $150 for 2.

Can you say? Anyone else?

He seems to offer frames for 700C X 3" wheels, and that's what I'm hoping
to get in replacement for the Monocog so I can use the true 3" width of the
WTB Rangers (currently at about 71 mm on the skinny 24 mm ED Alex rims).

Thanks.