Has anyone has extensive experience riding both models, particularly the
ones made in the 2015-2018 time period, and had an opportunity to see how
they rode differently and handled different terrain? I am very interested
in these models but they have changed in some ways over the years and I am
trying to get a sense of what made them different besides just brake style
and sometimes wheel size.. I have searched the past threads but there is
not much direct comparison/contrast information. Thanks, Dave in Carlsbad