Dave:

There is considerable overlap with the bikes so I opted to keep the Sam to
have the ability for greater carrying capacity. Also, I had a custom road
bike in the pipeline. Incidentally, my first Riv was an Atlantis followed
by the Sage Green Sam; the Sam making a greater impression on me.

Best,
Rich in ATL