I really like what you've done with the rear fender. Think  I'll do it to
the Quickbeam since I'm really not concerned about people behind  me - just
concerned about keeping the bike clean (it's not that I'm a bad  person, I
just don't use the 'beamer for group rides).
   I'm assuming it's effective?
Bill
Louisville, Ky

In a message dated 5/16/2010 10:07:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,