Yes, Masa, I lived in Yokohama for a couple of years and had the very good
fortune to ride in many beautiful places in Japan. Yakushima and Shikoku
were my favorites! And, you are not mistaken, Chuyan at Blue Lug Hatagaya
took some photos of my bike one day, so he must have posted them on the
blog. Great bike shop with friendly, helpful staff. Another favorite of
mine.

Cheers,
John