I love riding through those long winter shadows, and the way they blink
past on a forest road ride. It's amazing how unique and recognizable the
landscape of the eastern deciduous forest is! Even before I saw the mention
of Midlothian, I wondered if the photo was from NC or VA. Nice shot!

Greg Simmons
Boone, NC