Leah,
Thank you for the video, your Platypus with lots of lights is so fabulous!
It sure looks like Michigan is a tough place to ride bikes when there is
heavy snowfall.
As someone commented cross country skiing might be fun.
Here's a photo from last year:
https://flic.kr/p/2mZYVer

Paul,
Thank you. It's natural that higher, mountainous places get more snowfall.
West Virginia has more mountains? Now I understand why John Denver sang
"West Virginia, Mountain Mama..."

Dave,
I agree with Eric, your photos are great!
" Sorry for the number of photo"
No, not at all. The more photos the better.
I scrolled through your Instagram posts, they're all beautiful!

John,
The monochrome-ish photo is a genuine "Winter Photo."
Maybe it's the high latitude that makes daytime shorter than in most places?

Eric,
It's same in Japan that places where there is little snowfall don't have
infrastructure to handle snow.
Two inches of snow turns Tokyo into a chaos.

Takashi