Thank you Garth.
Yes, it was indeed "Midnight Sun." When I looked up and stared at the moon
it was almost blinding.

Dorothy, riding in winter rain is much tougher than in snow IMHO.
And your Clem looks like the embodiment of what Grant was thinking when he
designed them.

Jamin, they're beautiful photos!
Those steep mountains look very much like what we have here in Japan. Looks
like quite a workout if you want to enjoy the view.

Ted, I'm sorry to hear that. And that's definitely a Winter Ride Foto!

Piaw, I was able to see photos without an Amazon account. That collapsed
car!
I agree that riding a closed road is pleasant.

Takashi