As someone who’s had the Neo Retro (& Touring), I definitely miss the
adjustability, but also love the lack of adjusting. I took a wrench and
bent the front Mafacs to adjust toe-in and, now that I have the dual
compound Eagle pads from Kool Stop, I never worry even in a torrential
downpour. Plus, they look so damned good!