Thank you, Mark!  I knew someone here would be able to supply this
information.  I think some nice person on this board or the internet-bob
board started the whatbar site last year or so.

Dave, you need to get your knee and foot high enough and I tuck my foot
under me near the lowest point of the bar.  (I didn't name mixtes
"trip-thru" on a whim!  :) ) In fact, Leah, Bicycle Belle Ding Ding had to
send me a video on how to do it.  I'm more nervous about getting off that
way (I'm not sure why), so just use the stop and tip the bike method.

Doug, another nice feature about mixtes is on stopping you nave no more
fear of quick unexpected dismounts!  I love that living in the city.