I’ve got 1x on my other Platypus! It’s really nice to have both types of gearing. I don’t know that I really drop my red bike’s chain but I have done it many times on my Clem. I wish that thing was 1x…

It’s good to hear that people like their 1x - Grant talked about it in his blog and he didn’t have the praise for it I was expecting.