It's interesting that you see them having numbness problems. I have all
upright bars now because they work for me but I have found that none of
them really give the number of hand positions that a really nice drop bar
(or albastache) has. I know that the concept of hand positions are there
but with the long stems needed for many of them and just general design I
find most of the alternate hand positions are not really useful for
anything but brief stints of time.