I'll be taking Louise, my Rambouillet, from Prattville to Selma and back. Our
destination is the Edmund Pettus Bridge, significant in 1960s civil rights
history and the site of an annual observance of those earlier events. We'll
catch brunch at the well known "Downtowner Restaurant." Other bikes expected
include a Bilenky, but RBWs are rare in these parts. On Memorial Day, we toured
north to a Civil War vets cemetery. There is a lot of history almost anywhere
you live. All it takes is getting out and riding to see it. If I ride from
home, it's 94 miles, if I drive to the start point, 76. I'll see how I feel
about it in the morning..

It goes without saying that anyone within the sound of my voice is welcome to
join us...let me know if you need directions to the start. :)

Tailwinds and enjoy your weekend, on your
SalHomerRamHillBombaHunqaGloriWilburFoyGomezAllLowLanticQuickStandard bikes!